- Join your peers - HIMSS members encompass a broad range of professional roles from CIOs, clinicians, and financial experts to consultants, project managers, and systems analysts. Build the peer networks necessary to achieve your goals.
- Be a leader - As a member and volunteer you have the opportunity to help create content including educational resources and influential policy positions all while earning leadership experience.
- Access content - Since July 2013, HIMSS volunteers and staff have published over 200 pieces of content including educational events, thought leadership pieces, public policy positions, on-demand topical webinars and publications.
- Save money! - Members receive complimentary access to hundreds of valuable resources and save an average of 20% on publications and educational events, such as the HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition.
- Individual Chapter Membership
- Individual National Membership
- Corporate National Membership
Benefits of having a New England Chapter Membership:
- Participate in your local chapter events
- Receive chapter updates and education
- Contribute in leadership roles or as a chapter board member
- Free or discounted registration fees on many New England HIMSS events
Benefits of having a National Membership:
- Participate on a national community, committee, or special interest group
- Member pricing on conferences, webinars, bookstore and eLearning Academy
- Access to members-only content on HIMSS.org
- Invite a colleague to join HIMSS free for one year with the HIMSS+1 program: http://marketplace.himss.org/OnlineStore/SpecialOffers.aspx
New England has many organizations that are currently Organizational Affiliates. Among other benefits, each Organizational Affiliate program level offers free memberships to all of their staff--from physicians and nurses to IT staff and business personnel.
If you are a Technology service provider or product vendor, there are:
- New England Corporate Sponsorship opportunities, as well as
- Corporate Membership at the national level.