HIMSS Pop Health Forum 2017
Westin Copley Place
10 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Data | Care Coordination | Patient Engagement
At the Pop Health Forum 2017, we’ll dig deeper than ever into data and analytics, care coordination, and patient engagement – the cornerstones of a successful population health strategy. Come hear case studies, thought leadership and best practices from leading healthcare institutions that have worked through some of pop health’s toughest challenges.
Join us in Boston for a full two days of problem solving, networking, and strategy focused entirely on all things population health.
What you'll get:
- Learn how to identify relevant high-risk populations and analyze care outcomes
- Develop successful long-term strategies for pop health under new payment models, patient engagement, care coordination, and analytics
- Dig deeper than ever into pop health barriers with 2 full days of expert keynotes, panels, and breakout sessions
- Hear from experienced, vendor-neutral experts and uncover the changes your organization must make to conquer healthcare reform
- Learn emerging pop health trends and challenges, and hear how forward-thinking organizations are tackling those challenges head on
- Network with peers, and build valuable connections with pop health decision-makers